Lagoon

Lagoon

I love summer time. I especially love summer vacations! This August we took the fam to Utah and Idaho to see many of our friends and family. Some might call us crazy for taking a 2 and 1/2 year old and a two and a half month old on that long of a road trip, but Kai and Blakely are troopers and we all had a blast!



We met up with the some of our best buddies from college, Nate and Melissa Plowman, and all went to Lagoon. It was so fun because Soren and Nate had taken Melissa and I to Disneyworld when we graduated from USU. Now here we are 4 years later taking our kids to an amusement park! It's crazy that we had more fun watching Kai and Claire ride all the rides for the first time than going on the rides ourselves. I do have to note however that we did ditch the kiddos in the evening (another of our best college friends Aaron volunteered to babysit) so we could go on the big kid rides that night.



Soren and his college roomate Nate with Kai and Claire looking cool in their sunglasses!

Daddy and Kai on the Jumping Dragon.

Kai loved it so much. Everytime the ride stopped he would say "Do it again!" and run to get on another ride.

Mommy and Kai on Odysea. We got totally soaked so this is the last good hair picture.


Summer Lovin! Kai and Claire on the baby whale ride.


Kai Kai and Claire sitting in the swing K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!

They were so cute we couldn't stand it. It is hard to see, but their arms are around each other.

Just chillin on the helicopter ride.

Even Blakely rode some rides! She told me she loved Lagoon

4 comments:

  1. I love the pics! We had such a great time with you guys! I was getting your prints ready this morning and Kai's face was on the computer. Claire ran right over and goes, "That's not Kai. Is it?" So cute! She misses him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pics! Looks like such a fun vacation. Next time you're out here let me know. I'd love to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay! I miss you and your sweet family so much. I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linds! Cute blog! I'll have to mark it in my google reader! Anyway, I loved the kissing picture on the ride with Kai and his little girlfrined:) SO CUTE! he's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure.

    ReplyDelete